Join digital parenting experts and Co-founders of Klikd, Pam Tudin (Clinical Psychologist) and Sarah Hoffman (Social Media Lawyer) in this MINI MASTER CLASS as they unpack:
Teen and Tween WhatsApp Groups: The good, the bad and the ugly – A fresh new approach to helping your t/ween manage this tricky terrain
Pam and Sarah will give you the five essential parenting tips to upskill you and your child to:
– Manage blocking and ghosting (don’t panic we will give you the terminology lowdown!),
– Avoid sharing personal information with dodgy people (even unintentionally),
– Minimise distraction on a highly distracting platform,
– Deal with mean kids online (even if one of them is yours),
– Stand up for others without losing face.
– Manage WhatsApp’s sneaky new disappearing content feature.
– Understand what cyberbullying is (vs kids simply being mean or rude)
– Avoid getting into trouble with the law.
As a platform used for everything from homework to homies groups and everything in-between, WhatsApp can be the source of both pleasure and pain for parents and screenagers.
Join Pam and Sarah as they give you the 5 essential parenting tips to manage this fun but often tricky terrain!