In this webinar, co-founders of Klikd, Pam Tudin and Sarah Hoffman bring a fresh perspective to your teens and their online world. Pam and Sarah discuss how you as parents can use the new “abnormal” to re-establish who is boss, to reboot and to reconnect with your tw/eens.
Pam and Sarah will introduce their 4 C’s of digital parenting (Context, Connection, Cyber EQ and Controls), to equip you with practical and manageable ways of ensuring your screenagers are safe and happy online, and that you remain connected to them and their online lives.
Topics covered include:
- Is Tik Tok really so bad?
- Is Roblox the innocent warm and fuzzy bear it pretends to be?
- What to do about gaming addiction (without throwing the play station out the window)?
- What is the obsession with influencers?
- Are there simple parent-friendly ways to protect my child online?
- How do I stop engaging the power struggle over screens?
- Dealing with mean kids online…..even when they’re mine.
- Are screen time limits even relevant anymore?
- How to have those awkward conversations – porn, sexting etc.
- What is the fine balance between your teen’s right to privacy and your right to peace of mind?